On Route to Seoul

On Route to Seoul

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Blog

Welcome to a new year, and a new blog....both dedicated to my family.


Our little addition, Nathaniel has been with us for 7, almost 8 months now.  We adopted Nathaniel December 3rd, and he has now been a "Buhler" legally for a whole month! We are officially a family of six!

Yay - for new beginnings.

"Seedlings to sunflowers" is a phrase from one of my favorite songs, from one of my favorite musicals.  (Fiddler on the Roof)  Quickly fly the years as children grow. I chose this title because my children are growing up way too quickly!  I also chose it because the other day I watched my almost 13 year-old daughter pick up my 2 year-old son and I realized that I am raising both seedlings and sunflowers.  I am helping a little one, Nathaniel, and a medium one, Caleb who are just beginning to grow and experience life.  I really need my 30's back to have enough energy for those seedlings.

I am also guiding my beautiful sunflowers, my 2 daughters, Jordyn and Holly, into their teen-age years.  They are asking such amazing and deep questions about life, and developing their own system of beliefs, as well as discovering who they really are and who God created them to be.  What a path to be on as a mother, and what an adventure this year holds. 

I feel more settled now into our family of six, and look forward to the future as our family grows together.  These new developments, along with the fact that I was running out of picture space on my other site, compelled me to begin a new blog. I look forward to running out of picture space here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment